Local events over the Easter long weekend:
Easter 2023 is from Good Friday April 7th to Easter Monday April 10th.
There’s always lots to see and do around the Lennox Head region at Easter time.
Here’s a list of a few things on in the region:
The Byron Beachside Market only happens a few times a year and the next one is Good Friday – 15th April
Byron Twilight Market – an artisan market from 4-9pm at Railway Park, Jonson St, Lennox Head.
The Lennox Community Market is located behind Lennox Head main street on Williams Reserve, beside the Lennox Head Cultural Centre, allowing you to combine a visit to beautiful Lennox Head with the markets.
See the What’s on page for more info on the above or future events.
Other things to do around Lennox Head this Easter
- Walk up Seven Mile Beach or the Lennox Head Boardwalk to the Headland
- Enjoy the local cafes and restaurants
- Have a picnic by Lake Ainsworth – note: due to recent flooding the lake has flooded some areas. The council are currently advising not to swim in the lake, please follow the council signage. The BBQs are also flooded but there is the Beach Kiosk right next the the lake & Beach (at the Surf Club), where you can buy a great coffee and yummy food.
- Go for a drive through World-Heritage National Parks – in the Lennox Head hinterland. See our National Parks page here.
- Try one of the local tours or activities – see more on our things to do page.